deep questions to help you connect with your inner self
take a few minutes to answer these questions, rather it be in your head or written out. how you answer each question is a true reflection of who you are.
1. you are on a flight and there is a fire in the back of the plane. you have enough time to make one phone call. who do you call? what do you tell them?
2. you can have one of the following two things: love or loyalty. which do you choose? why?
3. if you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say in 30 seconds?
4. would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
5. if you had to choose five words to describe yourself, what would those words be?
6. what do you really love to do? do you do it often? if you answer no, why not?
7. are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
8. what do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? why would it be hard to lose?
9. when was the last time you were nice to someone and did not expect anything in return for it?
10. what are the things that stand between you and complete happiness?